Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

‘This record was in my mind since I came here’: Mohamed Salah becomes Liverpool’s highest scorer in Premier League

Liverpool, March 6 Mohamed Salah became Liverpool’s highest goal scorer in the Premier League after the Egypt international scored his 129th top-flight goal for the Reds against Manchester United, taking him to the summit as the club’s most prolific player in the division. Salah’s outstanding achievement came in his 205th appearance as he scored twice… Continue reading ‘This record was in my mind since I came here’: Mohamed Salah becomes Liverpool’s highest scorer in Premier League

The post ‘This record was in my mind since I came here’: Mohamed Salah becomes Liverpool’s highest scorer in Premier League appeared first on The SportsGrail.
This article is a property of The SportsGrail and it appearing on any other platform is an infringement of the copyright act and treated as content theft.



from The SportsGrail https://ift.tt/93slwSd

Post a Comment

0 Comments